Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 30

We are one sick family

Well about a week ago Eric went to the doctor and found out he had bronchitis and sinitus. He started taking medicine. Then over the Christmas holiday Brianne started not feeling well. And anyone who has had a sick toddler knows how horrible that is. You feel horrible because you want to make them feel better but they have a hard time telling you what is wrong. I took her to the doctor the day after Christmas and we discovered she had strep. She started taking medicine. Then it's like as soon as my body heard strep it latched on to it because about an hour after the doctors visit my throat started to hurt. I took some Advil and the pain left so I didn't think much of it. Then Friday night the Advil stopped working. I kept waking up in the night not being able to breathe, why you ask...my uvula (the hanging thing in the back of your throat) was about the size of my picky finger. Yeah, that sucked! and it hurt sooooo bad. Eric took me to urgent care and lo and behold, I had strep. I am feeling much better today, the meds have kicked in and things are better. I hate being sick!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!