Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 26

Getting Anxious....

I am really ready to be out of this house. The only perk...a pool for Brianne to play in! I am ready to have a house with a backyard and lots of play room. I want a garden with lots of fresh veggies and fruits. We have been talking about buying about 10 or so acres with some family. It is a wonderful idea and I want it to happen so badly. I want our little girl to have wide open spaces to play in and to learn to self sufficient.

Time keeps ticking by and it seems as though nothing will ever change, but then I think about 4-6 months ago and where we were and what we were doing. Things are different now so who knows what things will be like in 4 months...?

It is amazing how sometimes time seems to just creep by and other times it flies! It is all tied in with your frame of mind and what you are waiting for. I HATE WAITING! Patience is not one of the things that I have been blessed with, but fortunately faith and the knowledge that everything happens for a reason is. Even though sometimes I don't like it :(

No comments:

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!