Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 27

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a blast! On Saturday we got up early and got McDonald's for breakfast (yummy hash browns!!) and met at my brother & sister in law's house. We left Tucson for Queen Creek. There we went to a U-Pick farm and picked peaches and apricots. They are soooo good! We had Taco Bell for lunch and drove back home. Sunday was pretty tame. Usually it is my day to do laundry but since my washer is broken I just took it easy. On Monday I invited my family and hubby's family over for a BBQ and swimming. We BBQed polish sausage with BBQ sauce and marinated lemon pepper chicken breasts. Eric did a fantastic job of BBQing. I made potato salad and everyone brought something to share. It was so much fun. The weather was perfect and the pool felt so nice.

No comments:

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!