Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 15

Updating

So here is some updating on us...It won't be much, we are boring:

As mentioned below, Eric is almost done with school...**Hallelujah**

The pregnancy is going well (for more details see the New Baby Blog)

Brianne is growing so much, she is definitely 3. Her attitude is really starting to show. Her favorite phrases right now are, "My turn, I do", "No!", and "Don't want to..". Anyone who has had a 3year old knows this gets old really fast. It is nice that she can now understand more and tell me what she wants, but at the same time she can understand more and tell me what she wants. I can really start to see the bad habits that Eric and I have. We really have to watch our actions and language (oops) I love to see her learning and doing more things and she loves to help me in the kitchen. It's so fun to cook things with her. She loves to mix, and pour things into the bowls for me. She is so cute!!

I am really enjoying spending time with my family. I have really had a urge to be around family with this pregnancy (more on that at the other blog).

I hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!