Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 13

Heart Day!

Ok, we are doing better. Things really haven't changed, but we have accepted our reality as it is and are moving on...

This Valentine's day is pretty much going to be a bust this year. My hubby will be home, but we have a 4 week old and a 3 year old. Not the most romantic setting. It doesn't matter anyway because I am still within that 6 week post baby period (anyone who has had a baby knows what I mean by that). I am preparing to make a special dinner for us to share, but I full do not intend to get a present. My husband is not the greatest at planning ahead for this sort of stuff and then the time just creeps away. He then realizes that the time is upon us and whoops. Brianne gets to have a Valentines/Friends party at school today. It should be lots of fun for her.

We will be having a dinner with my sister and her fam & mom and Dennis on Sunday...ribs, yummy! That means it is time to clean the house. I have been a little lacks about it lately (only the past 2 years)

Anywho...here's to wishing everyone a wonderful Valentine's. may you be able to spend it with the ones you love.

No comments:

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!