Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 11

A Little Bit About Me

45 Things About Me

Do you like blue cheese? In things, but sometimes it is overwhelming
Do you own a gun? a couple
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Strawberry
Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Heck no!
What do you think of hot dogs? Nasty...
Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story... Ohhh Fuuuudddggggeee!!
What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water, sometimes OJ
Can you do push ups? Some
What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding Ring
Favorite hobby? Depends...shooting, movies, my family
Do you have A.D.D.? No
What’s one trait you hate about yourself? I overreact to things sometimes.
Middle name? Lyn
Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I am so tired. I hope this weekend is fun. I hope Brianne sleeps through the night, please, please, please!
Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Shower mat, bathing suit for my daughter, & Conditioner for my hair.
Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Iced tea, & milk
Current worry? Selling our house
Current hate right now? My House!!
Favorite place to be? With my family
How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping
Where would you like to go? Anywhere where the temperature is lower than 100 and the humidity is low.
Do you own slippers? Yep, but my daughter calls them sloppers
What song makes you happy? Forever Young, by Rod Stewart. Twist and Shout by the Beatles. Leavin' by Jesse McCartney. Anything with a great beat.
What year would you go back in time to? I like where I am thanks.
Can you whistle? Yes
Favorite color? All the jewel colors
Would you be a pirate? Dirty, smelly, disease infested nomads...I don't think so.
What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually by the time I get in the shower I am too tired to sing.
Favorite girl’s name. Madelyn, Julianne, Rinay
Favorite boy’s name? Jaxon, Elijah, Christopher
What’s in your pocket right now? No pockets currently...
Last thing that made you laugh? My daighter
Last thing that made you cry? Heaven only knows at this time.
Worst injury you’ve ever had? Twisted ankle
Do you love where you live? I love being by my family, hate the heat & my current house.
How many TVs do you have in your house? Right now...One
How many dogs do you have? None
What is your favorite book(s)? Harry Potter series
What is your favorite candy? Butterscotch candies, junior mints
Favorite Sports Team(s)? I don't do sports
Your favorite meal? It changes by the minute.
What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping
What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I don't want to go to work today!
Do you have any odd habits? I am crazy about clean ears
How many siblings do you have? One

No comments:

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!