Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 23

Him vs. Her

Here is a little quiz of me verses my hubby...Enjoy!

1. What are his nicknames? Honey, Babe, Love-muffin
2. How long have you been married? 8 years in October
3. How long did you date? Approximately 4 Years, 4 months, & 5 days
4. How old is he? 29
5. Who eats more sweets? He does, unless I am pregnant...
6. Who said I love you first? I did, he wasn't ready yet...
7. Who is taller? Him by about 1/4 inch
8. Who sings better? He does
9. Who is smarter? Depends about what you speak...We took IQ tests and scored very close, but scored higher when we took it together. We both know a lot about different subjects. I will tell you this though...his brain is worth a lot of money!
10. Who does the laundry? Usually me, he does it all wrong! He will do it all, wash, switch to the dryer, unload the dryer, but won't lay the clothes out so they don't get wrinkled.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed from the foot of it I do.
12. Who mows the lawn? What the heck is a lawn?...Of yeah, that green stuff that grows in some peoples yards...we don't have one, but if we did he would.
13. Who cooks dinner? I do, Eric's version of cooking dinner is a box of Hamburger Helper, which isn't bad but I can do better.
14. Who drives? If we are together, generally he does.
15. Who is more stubborn? Depends about what, but typically I would say me.
16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, then looked up at me (yes even though he is taller I was in heels) and said..."don't worry, it gets better".
17. Who proposed? We just kind of decided to get married, but he did officially propose with the rings we picked out.
18. Who has more siblings? We each have one sibling.
19. Who wears the pants? How about we both wear shorts...
....What do you love most about him?
*His ability to take care of me and our family
*His thirst for something better in life.
*His cuteness.
*His ability to do the things I can't/don't want to.
*His charming personality.
*The fact that Children LOVE him! (that speaks volumes).
*His want to make me happy, even when he thinks I am being silly.
And so many more reasons....

No comments:

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!