Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 4

My baby turns 3!

I can't believe it, my baby girl is turning 3 tomorrow! Where did the time go. She is such a blessing and I love watching her grow and progress. She has so much energy and life. She makes me laugh and smile every day.

She is so excited about her party on Saturday. She is ready to swim in the pool and play with friends. She loves Dora the Explorer and that is the party theme. I can't wait to see her face when she sees the decorations and all the family and friends that will be there.

She is one of the best things in my life and I love you so much...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Elise said...

I forgot she and Sadie are almost exactly a year apart! Sadie is also having a Dora-themed birthday party!

Carrie said...

Hey Jenn! Thanks for the email. I just wanted to let you know, we are out of town this weekend. We are up in Pinetop, enjoying the cool weather! The girls were disappointed we would miss the party...they had such fun last year! I hope evertything goes great! Tell Brianne Happy Birthday!!!

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!