Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 22

Finding out the truth...

Don't you just love it when, for years, you have been having feelings and urges toward a certain decision and you finally get that confirmation to go with it. Recently in my family (on my husband's side specifically) this has happened. A few of us in the family are constantly overlooked and ignored, and we have decided not to take it anymore. We are not going to allow this emotional neglect any longer. And unfortunately I think that it is so far developed that even if there was an attempt to rectify it, we are all so hurt that it would be very hard to turn this around. I don't think an attempt will be made because these were not things that we maliciously chosen to do, but the result of a personality and character flaw. I have been feeling this way for quite some time and am glad that we are finally all banded together.

No comments:

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!