Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 22

Your not my friend

A funny (and slightly annoying) thing happened Sunday. I have finally hit that time in the pregnancy called nesting. Anyone who has been pregnant know about this stage. Well if you read my blog, you know that my house has been a sort of shambles for months. I have decided that it is now time to get the house in order and read for our precious new bundle. I was cleaning out the area in our room where the new baby will reside for the first few months. I was moving and carrying things that I probably should not have been, but I was determined. Brianne was laying by the door (being somewhat of a pain in the tushy), I was walking out the door to a closet in the hallway outside our bedroom carrying a heavy pile of papers and such. Just as I get to the door, Brianne decides she wants to kick it right into my knee. Of course everything went flying down the hallway and I barely caught myself in time before I hit the floor. I whipped around and yelled, "Nooooo, don't do that, you hurt momma!". She turned on her stomach and started whining, and I ever so lightly (I mean we are talking not even hard enough to scare a bug) smacked her tush. She starts crying and wailing, "You hit my tushy momma". As I have finished picking up the hallway and have started to put it all away in the closet just outside our and Brianne's bedroom doors, she gets up, walks into her doorway, puts one hand on her hip and the other on her door as if she is going to slam the door. She then turns to me and says in a very stern and upset choppy tone "You're not my friend momma!". I quickly responded with, "That is just fine with me because you're not my friend right now either!"

No comments:

Best 6 minutes on You Tube...!